Private Sector Division
FESA has been assisting Federal Employees with their benefits for almost a decade.
Federal Employee Service Association (FESA) is proud to announce a new movement within the company that will impact the nation…
Introducing the PRIVATE SECTOR DIVISION of FESA. We are a leader in federal benefits with a long history of innovation and quality service.
FESA has been focusing on helping federal employees for a decade with their benefits and retirement income planning. With a combination of 100 years working with Social Security, Defined Contributions, Defined Benefits, Health Insurance (including Medicare), Life Insurance, Annuities, and Retirement Income Planning we have expanded our knowledge and expertise to everyone. FESA is excited to work with non-federal and federal employees.
The Private Sector Division offers the most powerful benefit services in America:
- Social Security Maximizing
- Pension Predicting & Planning
- 401(k) Optimizing
- Retirement Income Planning
Take a moment to discover what the Private Sector Division can do for you!
Ask yourself these questions:
Group Life & Group Health Insurance
- How much are you really paying?
- What is your actual coverage today?
- Will cost go up and/or coverage go down?
- Is it a good deal?
- What happens to your group life & health when you retire or leave the company?
Pension Plan (Defined Benefits)
- How much money are you paying?
- When can you retire?
- How much money will you have monthly at retirement?
- Is your pension plan permanent or could you lose it?
401k Optimizing (Defined Contribution)
- How does your matching work?
- Do you have your money in the best funds?
- Can you lose money?
- Are there better options today?
- What happens to your money when you retire or leave the company?
Social Security Maximizing
- How does Social Security work with pensions & 401k’s?
- How much money will you have at retirement?
- How do you choose the best method to claim your Social Security?
- Will it be around your entire life?
The Private Sector Division of FESA answers all the above questions with a focus on giving you the peace-of-mind in knowing ALL your benefits are being maximized.
FESA has been assisting Federal Employees with their benefits for almost a decade. We started working with Federal Employees focusing on three areas:
INTRODUCING OUR PRIVATE SECTOR
Our team has over 100 combined years working with benefits: Social Security, Defined Contributions, Defined Benefits, Health Insurance (including Medicare), Life Insurance, Annuities, and Retirement Income planning. Team FESA is excited about now servicing workers from the private sector with their benefits.
Our expertise supports non-federal and federal workers overcome the “5 Retirement Fears”.
FESA is involved coast-to-coast providing workshops, personal benefits analysis, and participating in state and national conventions.